TubeOhm has released M-Phasewave, a free fully working monophonic phase distortion synthesizer VST instrument plug-in for Windows.
M-Phasewave comes with 64 sounds, two arps and an effects section with chorus, delay and reverb.
A second soundbank with 128 new sounds for Phasewave (the polyphonic commercial version of this synth) is also available now.
Developer: TubeOhm Instruments
TesslaPRO mkII is a transient aware signal saturator.
- Transformer style signal saturation.
- Smooth transient polishing and increased RMS leveling.
- Transient aware signal saturation.
- Switchable sub-bass enhancements.
- Subtle and nice audio coloration enhancements.
- Bass: increase or decrease the bass response.
- Drive: alters the gain amount of the signal into the processor.
- Boost: adds further 12dB gain.
- Transients: turning clockwise lets transients pass through.
- Power: plug-in on/off.
- Out: output level.
- SSE and Assembler optimized sound engine.
- Minimum latency processing.
- Harmonic enhancements with low artifacts (aliasing).
- Plug-in integration is done with Synthmaker software - performance crucial parts are written in assembler.