All Plug-ins Tested with FL-Studio [except Apple stuff].
Androids with HTC-Desire & Samsung Galaxy Note II ... and little reminder that all the VST plugins
& Tools on the blog are free and legal. Not any crack or key.gen shit. Enjoy!
OrilRiver is a free algorithmic reverberation plugin available in
VST2 and VST3 format for any Windows (in the future it is planned to
develop for Mac).
With this plugin it is possible to simulate the reverberation of a small room and great hall.
OrilRiver has a classic parameters such as "Dumping", "Stereo width",
"Pre-delay", "Room size", "Diffusion" and an parameter as "Dumping
intensity." which allows you to change the reverb decay time of high
- 12 variations of the early reflections.
- 3 variations of the reverb tail.
- 3-band equalizer for the wet signal, which helps to create different shades of the virtual space.
- Reverb algorithm is written in assembly language, so signal processing provides a low CPU load.
- 64-bit internal signal processing.
- System Requirements: processor with SSE2 and later.
OrilRiver 1.0.3 Changes:
+ Fixed a bug with the correct saving and loading presets, in particular parameter "Decay time".
Refractor is a synthesizer for Native Instruments
Reaktor, based on Karplus Strong synthesis. Instead of using noise as
the impulse this synth does use sample-wavetables. Therefore the results
are much more experimental, unforeseeable and multifarious. Several
delay lines, a multimode filter and special tweaks make this synth