- works with a fixed latency of 8960 samples.
- you can adjust predelay, attack-time, length and stereo width of the impulse response
- Stretch (up & downsampling of impulse response)
- FFT EQ (to adjust the frequency spectrum of the impulse-response)
- Auto Gain (automatic volume compensation)
- Dynamic CPU Consumption (use only the CPU power that is needed to get the result)
Developer: Christian Knufinke
The software on this site is provided "as-is," without any express or implied warranty. In no event shall the author be held liable for any damages arising from the use of the software.
SIR1 is only available for Windows.