Subconscious, an arpeggiation sequencer synth split into two sections for crossfading with feedback modulation. Independant filter and amp envelopes for both sections. Subconscious has two different onboard sequencers, a gate sequencer and a modulation sequencer, which can be used for stepped sequences, gated pads and modulation of the pitch and filters. Features presets by Tim Conrardy.
- 2 oscillator sections, each consist of a modulator and carrier
- Sync, Ringmod and FM of each osc section
- Crossfader with reverse (hampster) switches
- Two filter sections with envelope inverters, gain compression & stages 1-4
- Gate Sequencer: For triggering or gating sequences
- Mod Sequencer: For sequence modulation of pitch and filters
- Sequencer Polyphony: Allows 'layering' of sequences for each key pressed, thus acting similar to an arpeggiator.
- Random Probability for each sequencer
- 2 amp, 2 filter and one mod. Each envelope can be triggered by the gate sequencer, individually or simultaneously.
- 3 assignable LFOs with fade in timeDual Stereo Delay section
- Assignable X/Y vector and modwheel
- Feedback modulation:
Creates feedback between the two oscillator sections, which modulate each other.
- 64 presets (32 by Tim Conrardy)