I created Moppeltron using Synthedit, yet it doesn't use native Synthedit oscillators but a unique DSF oscillator which I coded in C++. For v1.1, I also coded a new ADSR module which works just as the native SE module but operates faster.
- Two DSF parameter sets defining the partials. Exact specification of the number of partials, the maximum frequency, and all other parameters is possible by using text entry fields. One-sided or two-sided spectra.
- A morphing unit allowing static mixes of the two DSF parameter sets as well as dynamic warping between two mixes using an ADSR envelope or an LFO.
- ADSR envelope and a gain for volume control. Embedded piano keyboard control.
- MIDI control of all parameters. Easy MIDI-CC assignment by MIDI learn function.
- 16 voice polyphony, or mono. Note sliding. Adjustable pitch bend range.
- 64 presets.