- SynthEdit's standard Phase Distortion Oscillator with two wave generators, each offering 7 different waveforms.
- State-Variable filter with Low Pass 12 and 24dB/octave and 12dB/octave High Pass, band Pass and Band Reject modes.
- Two ADSR envelopes, both with multiple interpolation modes [slope] with looping on the modulation envelope only.
- Tempo-synced LFO with 5 modulation destinations [3 available simultaneously].
- Randomator modulation source for more natural sounding patches.
- VCA with Mono/Poly modes and Portamento [mono mode only].
- Extensive routing for velocity modulation and Mod Wheel control.
- 16-step programmable Gate Modulation source, assignable to phase mod, filter cutoff and volume [trance-gate].
- New RARP uses the Gate sequence to create random note variations over a user-definable range [0 to 2 octaves].
- Overdrive effect.
- MIDI "Learn" eliminates the need for MIDI CC assignments.
VST Warehouse - NOVAkILL's NITROUS Project
NOVAkILL's NITROUS Project seeks to combine maximum flexiblity by offering three simple synths, each with similar architecture but with different oscillators, and then combining them into one massively powerful uber-synth. The three separate, simple instruments are available here.