- Unlimited multi-timbral operation.
- 128 voice polyphony.
- 16 modulation slots per voice.
- 24dB resonant filter.
- Two LFO + Two modulation envelopes per voice.
- Polyphonic glide.
- Built-in sample editor.
- Actually samples! Record straight into the sampler.
- Graphical keyboard mapping editor.
- 4 Stereo + 8 Mono outputs.
- 16 mappable controllers for automation.
- Multiple loop definitions per wave.
- Individual outs for keyboard groups (drums).
- Multiple keyboard scales.
- Multiple trigger modes.
- Mono/Poly/Legato operation.
- Preview loaded programs and samples in your song before loading.
- WAV/AIFF/AIFC/SoundFont 2 support.
- Reads Typhoon compressed AIF files.
- 100% documented XML-based sound file format. Anyone can write conversion tools.
- Low CPU usage.
- Fully native, optimized for SSE2.
- 64-bit support.
TX16Wx Software Sampler is a VSTi Sampler with professional features and an easy to use graphical interface. Built to mimic the best aspects of old hardware samplers, but with the quick and easy operation of modern software. An instrument not for preset players, but people who enjoy making and playing their own samples.
Developer: CWI Technology
7AIR PRODUCTIONS : ZA8 Dual Delay V 2.00
A VSTi plugin designed by our everpresent engineer RDM. The ZA8 Dual-Delay plugin is windows only @ the moment, it is more cpu friendly than the Dub Delay and acts pretty much in the same way. This new release will be also a Free Download. So spread the word if you will.
DSK Music has released DSK World StringZ, a free VST instrument for Windows PC.
DSK World StringZ features
- 8 world string instruments*: Celtic harp, Cumbus, Dobro, Kanun, Koto, Dulcimer, Tar, Turkish oud.
- Velocity response.
- Amp. envelope and micro-detuner.
- HP/LP Filter.
- Midi automation.
Meteorite v2.0 - 3 oscillator virtual analog performance synthesizer
- 3 Oscillators with sync, FM and ring mod
- 3 Envelopes (amp, filter and mod)
- 3 BPM synced LFO’s with high/low limit controls
- D-Stabilizer: Creates an analogue feel with subtle pitch modulation
- Sophisticated filter section, up to 4 stages with gain compensation
- Dual stereo delay section
- Onboard limiter
- Assignable Modwheel
- 8 voice polyphony (5 in unison mode)
- 64 presets
Metatron, designed specifically for the KVR Developer Challenge 2009, is a 2 oscillator analogue synthesizer with an arpeggiator that works alongside a gated modulation sequencer for creating unique rythmic patterns and sounds. The oscillator section uses waveforms that double up to create a phasing effect similar to pulse width, but for each waveform. This along with a powefull unison detune section and ring modulator give Metatron a rich, fat sound. With the addition of versatile graphical envelopes, LFO's and other modulation options, Metatron becomes an instrument that can create complex sounds, but at the same time keeps it simple without trying to do everything, making it a perfect 'go to' synth for one-finger basslines, rhythmic techno leads, spacey gated pads and other creative arpeggiated sequences.
- 2 phase oscillators
- Unison detune (up to 16 voices)
- Oscillator pitch drifting
- Ring modulation
- Graphical envelopes
- Arpeggiator section
- Sequencer section (16 steps, for gating as well as modulation)
- 3 LFOs
- Dual stereo delay
- Assignable modwheel and pitchwheel
- 64 presets
Subconscious, an arpeggiation sequencer synth split into two sections for crossfading with feedback modulation. Independant filter and amp envelopes for both sections. Subconscious has two different onboard sequencers, a gate sequencer and a modulation sequencer, which can be used for stepped sequences, gated pads and modulation of the pitch and filters. Features presets by Tim Conrardy.
- 2 oscillator sections, each consist of a modulator and carrier
- Sync, Ringmod and FM of each osc section
- Crossfader with reverse (hampster) switches
- Two filter sections with envelope inverters, gain compression & stages 1-4
- Gate Sequencer: For triggering or gating sequences
- Mod Sequencer: For sequence modulation of pitch and filters
- Sequencer Polyphony: Allows 'layering' of sequences for each key pressed, thus acting similar to an arpeggiator.
- Random Probability for each sequencer
- 2 amp, 2 filter and one mod. Each envelope can be triggered by the gate sequencer, individually or simultaneously.
- 3 assignable LFOs with fade in timeDual Stereo Delay section
- Assignable X/Y vector and modwheel
- Feedback modulation:
Creates feedback between the two oscillator sections, which modulate each other.
- 64 presets (32 by Tim Conrardy)
PhazOsc - Phase Distortion Synth is an audio / MIDI triggered phase distorted synth.
- Phase distortion synth offering velocity control on both the amp and timbre.
- Delay and chorus.
- Audio trigger section consists of only two knobs:
- Gate: which sets the gates strength
- Decay: which sets the gates time re-trigger.
- 64 presets.
Developer: Fretted Synth Audio
n0t0miz0r was created to provide a simple and fast solution for generating infinitely randomized output, regarding the pitch of a given note. This is quite handy if you do not have a faulty sequencer or an analog modular synthesizer with a sequencer option at hand. For 80´s-style electronic dance basslines for example, unpredictable randomness is mandatory.
- Provides a stable and reliable solution (which really works) to receive Midi data inside a VST compatible host/wrapper.
- Processes (randomizes) the pitch of the notes inside the Midi data stream according to user defined parameters, and then passes the Midi data stream, including the processed note information, on to a Midi-out channel for further usage, in- or outside the VST host.
- All other parameters are unaffected by n0t0miz0r (timing, velocity, note lenght, aftertouch etc. will be passed through untouched).
- Lowest and highest randomized note controls to control what notes are affected.
- Randomization propability (0 – 100%) and exclude duplicates parameter.
Capable of a broad range of sounds, from warm to aggressive, Triangle II packs the perfect feature set for a mono synthesizer for uncompromised playability.
- 2 Oscillators, one Sub-Oscillator and a Tuned Noise generator
- 7 fully bandlimited waveforms per oscillator, detune, transpose and table
- PWM in both oscillators, with manual width control or controllable by LFO
- MULTI mode, which turns oscillator 1 in eight individual oscillators, with
multi detune control
- SYNC mode
- Portamento with fixed and variable time, fingered or normal, and
selectable effect on pitch bend
- DC Burst generator to add punch to attack stage
- Adjustable range Pitch Bend
- Main Tune and Random Tune controls
- Four playing modes: Fingered, Low and High priority note Legato, Full
- 2-pole LPF/HPF/BPF, and ultra smooth 4-pole LPF/HPF plus a high resonance
4-pole LPF filters
Low Frequency Oscillators
- 3 dedicated Pitch, Filter (PWM) and Amplifier LFO's
- 3 dedicated Pitch, Filter and Amplifier Envelope Generators
- Bass Eq control with adjustable center frequency
- Hard Drive effect
- Decimator effect
- Aggressive 6-Voice Chorus mono/stereo effect, controllable by Envelope
- Stereo/Ping delay effect, BPM sync'able to host tempo
- Reverb effect with size control and two rendering modes
- Stereo Spread effect
Puncho Grooove is a VSTi that can convert anything the user plays into a groove that subsequently follows the player in real-time. It can be used as a backing rhythm (e.g. a drum box).
Punch Groove uses continuous punch-in MIDI recording and looping together with "timbre rambling". Pitch and Modulation controllers can alter the groove. Events can be quantized for the trance/dance domain.
Controller keyboard can transpose the current groove, loop and chords can be triggered with one finger, and patterned (and synced) pitch-bend and vibrato can be added to a melody. Puncho Groove can also be used as a MIDI processor to drive another synth.
- Interactively updated loop.
- Quantization in real-time.
- "Timbre rambling" (see "MoarF").
- Hand Morph mode.
- Freeze control.
- Transpose mode.
- Definable MIDI key to enter pauses ("playing silence").
- Definable MIDI controller to change the loop in real-time.
- Background mode: Play in parallel with another synth.
- Compact GUI.
- MIDI output.
Combo Model V is a freeware virtual combo organ, modelled after a well-known combo organ from the 1960s.
- 4-octave C-to-C keyboardHarmonic range 7 polyphonic octaves
- 4 footage drawbars: 16′, 8′, 4′, mixture
- 2 voice drawbars: Flute, Reed
- Vibrato unit with adjustable speed and depth
- Swell (volume) pedal
- Adjustable tuning per note
- Fully modelled (no samples inside)
- Model includes oscillators, dividers, crosstalk, filters, key contacts and key click
- Velocity-sensitive key contact attack and release
- Fully automatable
- 32 presets included
DOWNLOAD: (Win, Mac)
KarmaFX Plugin Pack is a collection of quality effect plugins that are small, simple and easy to use. Plugins that simply get the job done without too much knob tweaking.The pack includes a simple filter plugin, a tempo controlled delay, a 31 band graphic equalizer, a reverb and a User's manual.
KarmaFX Filter: A simple stereo filter plugin
KarmaFX Filter: A simple stereo filter plugin
- One Two Pole Multimode Filter (-12dB/oct).
- Adjustable frequency, resonance (Q) and saturation drive.
- Selection of Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass or Bandstop output.
- Two One Pole filters (LP, HP, -6dB/oct) with adjustable frequency.
- Filter series: In -> Two pole -> One pole -> One pole -> Out.
- Filters can be turned on or off (bypassed).
KarmaFX Deelay: A tempo controlled stereo delay
KarmaFX Deelay: A tempo controlled stereo delay
- Two independent delay lines.
- Coarse delay (0-16 beats/4) and fine delay (1 beat/4) adjustment.
- Up to 4 second delay time (per channel) at 96kHz (8s at 48kHz).
- Dry out, wet out, tempo sync control (auto/or 60-200 BPM)
- Adjustable cross delay feedback mixer (pingpong).
- Feedback gain and tap level adjustment.
- Lowpass and Highpass filter with adjustable frequency (-6dB/oct).
- Resonance with adjustable freq and Q.
- DC block in feedback (-3dB at 30Hz).
- 5 ready made presets.
KarmaFX Equalizer: A 31 band graphic stereo equalizer.KarmaFX Equalizer: A 31 band graphic stereo equalizer.
- 31 unique adjustable bands.
- Fixed center frequencies ranging from 20Hz to 20kHz.
- Accurate analog simulation of Boost and Cut EQ filters.
- Fully symmetrical (reciprocal) filter response.
- 6, 12 and 24 dB boost/cut for gentle, medium and harsh equalization.
- Boost option for extreme 36 to 96 dB equalization.
- Low (20Hz-1kHz), Mid (1-5kHz), High (5-20kHz) or Full equalization.
- Optional low and high shelving.
- Adjustable overall mix and gain control.
- Reset button and keyboard shortcuts for easy editing.
- 11 ready made presets.
KarmaFX Reverb: A stereo reverb.KarmaFX Reverb: A stereo reverb.
- 10 different reverb algorithms.
- Up to 10 seconds of reverberation time (decay time).
- Dry out, wet out, pan and signal mixer.
- Full 4 channel stereo mix.
- Mono, Stereo or Dual (cascade) mode.
- Up to 500 ms Predelay with adjustable synced feedback.
- Lowpass and Highpass filter with adjustable frequency (-12dB/oct).
- Damping adjustment controls internal (comb) filtering.
- Diffusion adjustment for increasing/decreasing spaceiousness.
- Early reflections adjustment (modeled from real impulse responses).
- More than 40 ready made presets.
W1 Limiter is a clone of Waves L1, with identical output. This was accomplished without reverse engineering Waves products, and the result was obtained by adjusting 4Front YLimiter, by doing the following:
- Simplifying release curve
- Increasing release time 3 times (see notes below)
- Altering softening circuit filter
Waves L1 famous limiter (and thus W1 - for compatibility reasons) uses three times longer actual release time than standard RT60 metric. This means that if you set 50ms release in the limiter, it will actually yield with 150ms standard RT60 release time.
Different engineers recommend different values for release time, the default value is chosen reasonably to provide a smooth limiting for most typical usage of the limiter. If one is not experienced with limiters, it is recommended to keep the default release time.
Developer: 4Front Technologies
SPAN (Analyser / Monitor) is a real-time "fast Fourier transform" audio spectrum analyzer plug-in for professional music and audio production applications. For the most part it was derived from VoxengoGlissEQ dynamic parametric equalizer and reproduces its spectrum analysis functionality.
Features & Compatibility:
- Output signal power statistics.
- Internal channel routing.
- Undo/redo history.
- Clipping statistics.
- Multi-channel analysis.
- Channel grouping.
- A/B comparisons.
- Correlation meter.
- Mid/side analysis.
- Preset manager.
- Contextual hint messages.
Tube Amp is an audio effect AU and VST plugin that applies asymmetric tube triode overdrive usually found in single-tube microphone pre-amp boxes. The sound this plug-in produces varies from a mild “warm” overdrive to a fuzzy distortion.
Tube Amp also includes a -6 dB/oct low-pass filter that is built-in into plug-in’s valve modeling equation, and can be used to imitate a lower-quality tube triode. Beside that, Tube Amp has a switchable output saturation stage which can be used to additionally overdrive the output signal.
Tube Amp features all standard advanced Voxengo plug-in features like full multi-channel operation, channel routing, built-in oversampling and other functions.
Using the same algorithm as our Flanger plugin, this plug-in adds a unique feature to the original effect: you can smoothly transform it into a stereo flanging effect with a single slider. Push the 'stereo' slider of the user interface and hear the difference: the effect is turning around you head and the sound takes another dimension.
Simple yet powerful, this feature benefits from the Smooth Update mechanism, and thus does not introduce any 'plop' when you modify the parameters, on both DirectX and VST platforms.
- Real time stereo Flanger effect.
- Ability to control the amount of stereo effect with a single slider.
Blue Cat Audio Standards:
- Available as: Mac-AU, Mac-RTAS, Mac-VST, Win-DX, Win-RTAS, Win-VST, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Skinnable user interface.
- Smooth Update: silent, zipper-free parameters update.
- Full automation support.
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Real time MIDI control with advanced settings and MIDI learn.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Import/Export presets in a host independent format.
- Any sample rate supported.
Developer: Blue Cat Audio
Huge 4 294 967 296 presents
A universe of sounds! Enter an amazing and unexplored sonic universe, armed only with Autogun, search 4294967296 (Four Billion Two Hundred Ninety Four Million Nine Hundred Sixty Seven Thousand Two Hundred Ninety Six) presets for their acoustic potential.
If you listen to 1 preset, every second, 24 hours a day, it will take you over 136 years to complete this task. It’s clear you will need backup, and you have it, your fellow Autogun users. Every Autogun is set to start from a unique preset number, so that each member of the team is assigned a personal starting address, ready to explore. However, you can at any time, jump to a new location in the preset-space by simply entering a preset number.
- Based on the Ogun synthesis engine
- Enhanced by the Soundgoodizer, maximization engine
- 4294967296 amazing presets to explore
- Preset number copy/paste field
- Preset up/down buttons
- Volume control
Developer: Image Line
Origin screensavers [http://www.arturia.com]
2 formats are available: normal and wide.
Installation how to:
- PC users just have to install it by launching the exe file
- Mac users need to uncompress the archive then launch the extracted file
Origin screensaver Win 2.6 MB
Origin screensaver - wide format Win 3 MB
Origin screensaver Mac 12.9 MB
Origin screensaver - wide format Mac 13.2 MB
Classic orchestra instruments
- 4 layer (40 instruments, 1 drum kit, 10 internal combos) featuring:
- Amp. envelope
- Midi channel selector
- Panorama control
- Level, gain and mute control
- Advanced multimode filter (HP, LP, BP1, BP2 & notch)
- Filter amp. envelope
- Fx (Reverb, Delay & Chorus)
- Midi automation
- Velocity response
* With DSK Overture you can play full 4 layer sounds, or 4 differents instruments in the same instance (trough midi channel selector).