In addition to the normal distortion and output controls, the following controls have been added:
- Input level - This is a volume control on the input of the effect. You can adjust this to compensate for different pickups, different input levels, etc.
- Oversampling - This turns 2x oversampling on and off.
- Input Type - 'Pickup' adds a resonant low-pass filter on the input to emulate the interaction between the 1nF cap on the input and a guitar pickup. 'Buffered' removes this filter.
- Op Amp Clipping - This controls the amount of distortion contributed by the emulated op amp.
- Diode Clipping - This controls the hardness of the distortion from the emulated diodes.
- High Cut - This reduces high frequencies on the output. Many distortions use controls like this to reduce harshness.
- Low Cut - This reduces low frequencies on the input. Many distortions use controls like this to reduce muddiness and increase clarity.
DOWNLOAD (Win) 32-bit | 64-bit