- Typical “Feed-Back Compression” sound and behaviour.
- 64bit floating point precision for all relevant calculations.
- Bit-transparent differential oversampling structure (only the “wet” part is oversampled).
- Internal re-sampling via high quality linear phase filters.
- Advanced stereo-linking (reduces audible cross-modulation).
- Adaptive integration time RMS detector. Optional PEAK detection.
- Freely adjustable compression knee.
- Blend between the original and compressed signal.
- Optional side-chain 6dB/Oct high-pass filter.
- Optional harmonic distortion generator.
- Optional velocity-based auto-release (dynamic adaptation of release shape and timing for transparent gain reduction).
- Delta preview mode. Allows to preview the difference between compressed and original signal.
- Latency compensated parallel bypass (i.e. processing not interrupted).
- Optimize for sample-rates higher than 48kHz.
- There’s still room for small performance optimizations.
- Add a few generic presets.
Developer: Tokyo Dawn Labs
TDR Feedback Compressor v.0.3.00 beta (Win 32bit VST)
TDR Feedback Compressor v.0.3.00 beta (Win 64bit VST)