DreamStation DXi2 is a polyphonic analog synthesizer plugin based on DreamStation 1.0. It can be used from within compatible host application(s) supporting DirectX Instruments.
DreamStation DXi2 acts as a single timbral (one instrument per plugin) MIDI controllable unit with a maximum of 16 voices polyphony. It responds on all MIDI channels (OMNI mode) and has stereo audio output.
- Subtractive synthesis combined with FM synthesis
- 3 oscillators, multimode self oscillating IIR filter, VCA, LFO, user EG for each voice
- Available waveforms: sine, triangle, sawtooth, pulse, square, noise
- Available filter types: 12dB/Octave lowpass, highpass, bandpass, 24dB/octave lowpass, formant
- A maximum of 16 voices polyphony
- Linear frequency modulation, hard synchronization, ring modulation, distortion
- Supported sampling rates: 11.025Khz, 22.05Khz, 44.1Khz, 48Khz and 96Khz
- Supported digital audio resolution: 16 to 32bits
- Internal calculating resolution: 32 bits (with 24bit mantissa)