Pure-Pten is virtual analogue synthesizer with a combination of Frequency Modulation (FM), Ring Modulation (RM), Oscillator Sync, Distortion and Subtractive Synthesis.
TubeOhm has announced that it has released Pure-Pten v1.3 and that version 1.012 of Fluid is now available for free via PlugINdex.
- 10 voices.
- 3 Oscillators per voice / 21 waveforms / oscillator 3 with super wave function.
- 1 Multi-mode Filter 12/24dB, TP/HP-BP.
- 1 Filter-ADSR / timestretch function T*1, T*5, T*10.
- 1 VCA-ADSR / switch from linear to log.
- 2 LFOs / LFO 1 phase-sync.
- 1 noise Generator.
- 6 channel mixer.
- 1 soft limiter.
- Mono/poly mode.
- Glide function.
- 1 Arpeggiator with Gate-Time (can be modulated).
- Host tempo sync stereo delay with live function.
- Oscillator sync.
- Oscillator FM.
- Wave distortion function.
- 2 modulation busses with 6 sources, 9 destinations and 5 controllers, intensity adjustable with 2 x amount.
- Quick tune oscillator.
- Line or log damping for the filter-signals, if Q is high.
- Velocity VCA.
- Velocity VCF.
- MIDI learn function.
- 128 presets.
Alpha-Ray is a three oscillator per voice, 10 voice polyphonic VA synthesizer. This instrument has an inbuilt poly overdrive. The VCF can switch from a ladder to a state variable mode. The main filter in connection with a 6 dB HP filter gives a BP-filter with adjustable bandwidth.
The Alpha-Ray 4free version is fully working except saving of the effect parameters is disabled.
- Two main Oscillators and one Sub-Oscillator / 10 Voices polyphony.
- Two main LFOs and one modulation LFO (pitch wheel), tempo host sync and phase sync.
- Three Filter, a 6 dB HP, a 24 dB Ladder or a main 12 dB State Variable Filter. The 6dB Filter coupled to the main filter gives a BP filter.
- OSC FM with OSC 1+2 and OSC Sync with OSC 1+2.
- Polyphonic Overdrive for OSC 1, 2 and sub OSC.
- Auto Portamento.
- Manual in 4 languages, German, English, French, Italian.
- MIDI Learn for the most important functions.
EngineersFilter is a filter plugin that allows for extremely steep filtering. It achieves this by implementing high order IIR filter design methods that are commonly used in science and engineering, namely Butterworth, Chebychev, inverse Chebychev, elliptic (aka Cauer), Bessel and Papoulis filters. Each of these filter design methods can be applied to create lowpass, highpass, bandpass, bandreject, high/low shelving and peak/dip filters of orders up to 20.
- ultra-steep filters possible
- design methods: Bessel, Butterworth, Chebychev I and II, elliptic, Papoulis
- characteristics: lowpass, highpass, bandpass, bandreject, low-/high shelf, peak
ukmChorus2 is a 4-stage chorus VST plug-in.
- The parameters of each of the four stages can be adjusted separately.
- The stages only differ in basic delay adjustment with the shortest left and the longest right in a range from about 10ms to 50ms.
- Unused stages can be disabled to reduce CPU consumption.
- "Dry / Wet" slider.
- "Out +/-" slider can be used to match the overall level of sound when comparing A / B with the source material.
- The effect can be disabled with the "FX On / Off" button.
Gonio2/3 is an Audio Vector Oscilloscope (Goniometer). It can give you a detailed picture of the relationships of a stereo signal. This is often used to watch for mono compatibility of a recording. Unlike a "normal" oscilloscope the image is rotated by 45° so if you have an identical signal on both channels you'll see a vertical line. If the signals are otherwise identical but with opposite phase a horizontal line is displayed.
Strings Ensemble Synthesizer
This vst plugin emulates the classic string ensemble sound, made popular by such classic synths as the Crumar Performer or the Arp Solina. Cheeze Machine generates sound by feeding a simple, saw-like waveform, into a chorus ensemble emulator, a 6-stages phaser, and a reverb. This vst plugin is fully midi-controlled. The midi controller assignments are detailed in the included pdf documentation. Cheeze Machine is available in 2 user interface flavors: the “classic” interface pictured above, or a smaller “metal” interface. With up to 32 notes polyphony, and an incredibly low CPU usage, you can now play these big phazed string pads like crazy
DOWNLOAD (Mac OS X, Win)
G8 is described as "the perfect digital noise gate that all the analogue ones were trying to model".
The Attack and Decay parameters set the exact amount of time needed for the gate to transition from fully closed to fully open, respectively. This means the rate of gain change is also affected by the Range control. For example: with the default settings of 24dB range and 1ms attack the gate will open at a rate of 24dB/ms. If you increase the Range to the maximum 90dB the gate will still reach unity after precisely 1ms, and therefore the gain increases at the much faster rate of 90dB/ms. This allows precisely calibrated clicks to be added to the start of kick drums (for example).
The Hold parameter is implemented before the Attack smoothing, so the gate will continue to open during the Hold stage if necessary. This allows drum sounds to be 'softened' by using slower Attack times.
- Large Threshold knob with integrated sidechain level and gain reduction metering.
- Range control to set the amount of gain reduction applied.
- Hysteresis control to prevent "chattering" effects during the decay of a note.
- Fast and accurate envelopes, with Hold parameter.
- High and low pass filters for the sidechain.
- External sidechain inputs.
- Up to 32 voices polyphony including portamento
- Two band-limited oscillators including Ring modulation and hard sync
- Four oscillator waveforms (sawtooth, pulse, sawpulse, sine) with shape control
- Additional white noise generator
- Two multi-mode four-pole filters (lowpass, highpass, bandpass, allpass, phaser) with resonance and panorama control
- Three envelopes (ADSR) with exponential slopes
- Three low frequency oscillators (LFOs) with tempo synchronization
Download the blooo Manual Version 1.0 (PDF file)
EasyQ is an easy-to-use equalizer with an arbitrary number of filter stages in series connection. Each of the filter stages can operate in one of the following modes: peak/cut (aka bell or parametric EQ), high- or low-shelving, notch and low- or high-pass (both with either 6 or 12 dB/oct slope).
EasyQ is easy on the CPU and just does what an EQ is supposed to do without performing any additional voodoo. As such, it is well suited to serve as a go-to EQ for routine equalizing tasks.
FreeDelay is the LFO modulated delay from Helga as a separate VST effect plugin.
- LFO modulation: The delay time can be modulated with a sinusoid Low Frequency Oscillator.
- Stereo: Adjustable phase difference between the left and right channel modulations.
- Low-pass filter: The feedback can be dampen with a low-pass filter.
- Modes: Tempo sync 3/2, 1/1, 2/3, Smooth Mode and Tunable to MIDI note.
Argotlunar is a real-time delay-line granulator. It breaks up an incoming audio stream into short samples (Grains). Each grain can have random settings of amplitude, panning, duration, delay, pitch, glissando, filter and envelope. The output of all grains is mixed and sent to the main output. The main output can be fed back into the main input.
Most of the parameters can be correlated. Examples: Higher filter cutoff for grains with higher pitch, and vice versa. Grains with shorter duration can be panned to the center, and conversely the grains with longer duration can be panned wide in the stereo field.
- Time-related parameters can be synced to the host tempo.
- Pitch-related parameters can be quantized to various chords/scales.
- Up to three pairs of parameters can be correlated.
- Raised-cosine-bell, parabolic, and triangle grain envelopes, with adjustable shape.
- Transposition is spline-interpolated to reduce aliasing.
- 12dB state variable filter (HP/BP/LP/Notch).
- Comb filter.
- First page: Oscillators
- 2 Phase Distortion Oscillators.
- 2 Oscillators.
- 2 Envelope Generators.
- 2 Multimode Filters.
- 2 Distortion Shapers.
- Second page: LFO / VCA / VCF
- 2 LFOs with an envelope generator.
- 2 Stereo Multimode Filters.
- 1 VCA.
- Third page: KXMOD
- Each voice has its own adjustments, like vintage keyboards.
- Fourth page: Fx
- Stereo Delay with two envelope generators.
Taurus by Antti of Smart Electronix
Taurus is a virtual recreation of the famous Moog Taurus bass pedals from 1970's.
Things modelled in Taurus:
- Alias free oscillators.
- Finite oscillator reset time.
- Nonlinear Moog ladder filter.
- Nonlinear VCA.
- Nonlinear envelopes.
- And of course all the rest of control circuitry at component level.