Świerk is a simple VA subtractive synthesizer. It’s layout and signal path allow the user to create sounds quickly and with ease.
- 2 Oscillators (each consists of the following):
- 3 waveforms (Saw, Triangle and Square).
- Width (Square waveform).
- Octave range (32, 16, 8, 4, 2).
- Semitone (-12 to +12).
- Fine tune (-1 to +1 semitone).
- Unison/detune (up to 8 voices per oscillator).
- Sync (Oscillator 1 master, Oscillator 2 slave).
- 1 Sub Oscillator:
- Sine wave.
- Octave range (-3 to 0 octaves).
- 1 Noise Generator:
- Noise type (White/Pink).
- Volume for each sound generator (oscillators 1+2, Sub and Noise).
- Low Pass Filter:
- Frequency cut off.
- Cut off point resonance.
- 2 ADSR envelopes (Attack, decay, sustain, release).
- Envelope amount.