Large library included:
- 4.5GB in 500+ multisamples (Gretsch Birch and Sonor S-Class drumsets played with sticks, mallets, floppy, brushes and hands).
- 150+ drumsets.
- 750+ drumset components to generate your own unique drumsets.
- 200+ rhythms.
- 100+ base-rhythms useful to generate your own unique rhythms.
- 12,000+ loops (most of them recorded) useful to generate your own unique rhythms.
- Sub-sample libraries, samples, effect configurations, layers and more.
- Universal Sound System lets you tweak the sound providing advanced tools - plugin based sound generators (several samplers and synthesizers) and effects (compressor, equalizers, phaser, vibrato, tremolo, etc.), unlimited number of drums, velocity layers and effects.
- Drumset Generator and Merger can be used to generate almost unlimited number of original drumsets in a few clicks.
- Rhythm System (MRS) gives you power to create rhythm tracks in minutes without limiting your creativity. Any style, any signature, any percussion instrument, strictly general MIDI compatible.
- Plays groove, automatically puts fills and just works like a real drummer. And now you can jam with him. Give him order to play and he will know what to do. You can practice or jam with him, build rhythm tracks for your songs or even use him instead of a real drummer. Connect your MIDI device, enable jamming mode and just play and MDrummer will try his best to play with you.
- Rhythm Generator creates the entire rhythm containing groove (alterations with different complexity levels) and hundreds of fills, intros and outros from just one groove base loop. This way you can always create a perfect rhythm for your song. You create a groove base loop, which defines character of your rhythm track. Then you select some predefined settings and click a process button.
- Simple user interface. All controls are made so that you can configure everything as smoothly and quickly as possible. No confusing knobs and complicated layouts. You always see the exact value you are editing, you can always ask for help by pressing F1 or clicking one of the "?" buttons.
- Save your own resources and organize them in folders for quick access in any project.
MDrummer is a percussive instrument engine. Advanced users can use the rich set of capabilities to enjoy the power of sound and rhythm systems of the virtual drummer. Beginners can use MDrummer simply to create great drum-tracks in almost no time.
MDrummer offers VST plugin and standalone versions. MDrummer Small is a free MDrummer edition which contains everything you need - standalone application and VST plugin.
Features / Specs / Info:
DOWNLOAD (Win, Mac)
Orchestral Strings One was recorded utilizing the legendary acoustics in the famous Berliner Hall - home of the world class BERLINER PHILHARMONIKER. Our full string orchestra contains 14 violins,10 Violas, 8 Cellos and 6 Double Basses. Now you're your turn to experience this huge orchestral section as a useful string instrument. Sound Magic has created Orchestral Strings One as a single ensemble complete with the beautiful ambience of this amazing hall. This incredible instrument will quickly become your "go to" string orchestra. No longer will you have to try and build a similar sound with several different string instruments or sections, burning up tracks, RAM, CPU cycles and your valuable time!
Violins, violas, cellos and basses are considered to be nearly impossible to sample into realistic sounding instruments. And the String Ensemble is the holy grail of these string instruments. KVR's Developers Challenge has provided Sound Magic with an opportunity to push the boundaries of our Hybrid Modeling Technology by creating Orchestral Strings One. Our quest for extreme realism not only lets us flex our engineering and computational chops - it gives you an incredibly useful freebie!
If you're familiar with the #2 ranked KVR instrument, Piano One, you know how clean Sound Magic's efforts are. To ensure the highest sound quality possible in our samples, we use top-of-the-line gear such as Brauner Microphones and Neve preamps. Couple this gear with the prodigious Berliner Hall and Orchestral Strings One is able to push the boundaries of realism - with the aid of Sound Magic's Award-Winning NEO Hybrid Modeling Technology, of course!
The NEO Hybrid Modeling Engine offers you the best from both the sampling and modeling worlds. The Authentic Sound of Sampling combined with the Playability of Modeling makes for a string experience that you have to try to believe! No steep
hardware requirements here. Orchestral Strings One takes up less than 200MB of disk space and doesn't overly tax your CPU. The NEO Hybrid Modeling Engine gives you absolute control over every aspect of each string - you can even design your own string! There are nearly 20 controls waiting for you to tweak! Some of you (you know who you are!) just HAVE to dial up the legato and velocity, fiddle with the dynamic response, and play with those timbre differences.
Unlike static samples, modeling technology really brings the Orchestral Strings One to life. And more importantly, Orchestral Strings One focuses on the continuous flow of melody, not on just a single note. For example, you can progressively transform a sustained note by first adding slow vibrato, then medium vibrato and finally fast vibrato. While doing this, you can also use the expression controller to change from crescendo to decrescendo. This sort of control is just about impossible to achieve with sampled strings.
Orchestral Strings One is very easy to use. You can play with all the parameters on the fly with a MIDI keyboard using key switches and controllers. A keyboard player can easily and freely play our Orchestral Strings One without any difficulty. It's perfect for a live performance!
- Innovative Sampling technologies put 14 violins, 10 Violas, 8 Cellos and 6 Double Basses into One instrument.
- Neo Hybrid Modeling Engine make the full strings section into 200MB.
- Innovative Key Switch and Controller system makes it ideal for use in live performance.
- Can real-time switch between Spic, Staccato, Pizzicato, Legato, Cresando, Decresando, PFP, Vibrato, Tremolo, Trills and Sordino by Key Switches and MIDI Controllers.*
- Fully controllable legato system.*
- Auto Rhythm Tool helps you better and quicker play repeated notes on fly.*
- Multi Microphone Positions, Player, Audience and Ambience/Room.*
- Small RAM usage and Light on CPU.
- Built-in High-Quality Reverb.
- Built in 64-Steps Sequencer enable users to compose their string phrases in a quickest and efficient way.*
- Support Add-ons System.*
Developer: Sound Magic
DOWNLOAD (Win, Mac)
SHEPPi (Stereo Haas Effect Ping Pong Inverter) is a stereo image enhancement tool modeled after the K-Stereo Ambience Processor by Algorithmix. SHEPPi imparts a subtle, natural sense of space thanks to a combination of EQ'able synthetic early reflections, M-S widening and inverted stereo delay feedback. This plug-in has been enhanced for both track insert as well as aux send applications, making it an excellent tool for both mastering and stereoizing purposes.
Developer: Open Ambience Project
Rhythmus is inspired by an old rhythm machine. There are ten buttons available, each button can play two different rhythm sections so essentially there are about 20 different rhythmic loops offered, such as samba, mambo, tango, waltz, rumba etc. When you click "open", you can change the tune, volume, pan of each rhythm component such as snare, bongo, cowbell, hi-hat, etc. You can mix these rhythmic sections with Tambourine, Guiro, Quijada sounds.
Lo-Fizer / Free / Ad-Supported Lo-Fizer is a free VST effect plug-in for Windows, designed to add some nice lo-fi effects to your recordings for a variety of artistic techniques.
There are a total of 10 lo-fi devices which are decorated in a rack units:
- Vinyl – produces vinyl cracks and pops
- Hum – produces adjustable low frequency hum
- Hiss – produces warm adjustable high frequency hiss
- Monoizer – stereo to mono converter
- Speaker Sim – simple preset based speaker simulator
- Lo-Bit – bit-crasher simulator
- Crusher – resampler simulator
- Vowel – simple vowel filter
- GLS – vocal remover that uses mid-side technique
You can combine up to 4 devices in the rack. With just a few clicks you can select a combination of effects and create the desired sound. The built-in preset manager makes it easy to save the settings and quickly access them or share them with other Lo-Fizer users. In addition, VST automation and full MIDI Learning are supported.
Created as a response to the KvRAudio One-Synth-Challenge Competition won by JJ. Gargoyle2 is a noise maker designed to appeal to sound-designers or those that just like hitting notes and moving controls. Fans of the original Gargoyle synth will find this one a new ‘challenge’.
Swamp XT - Timbre Modulation Synthesizer can create unique sounds from clear & harsh metallic sequenced sounds to soft & wide modulated Pads. This is achieved by modulating the timbre on the oscillator level.
The basic features:
- Two digital oscillators running at a time to be selected from:
- Two PCM wave oscillators powered by 128 different waveforms or,.
- Two additive wavetable generators to create various waves from up to 31 partials.
- One resonant filter (24db Lowpass).
- Four ADSR-style envelope generators.
- X-Torsion, one Spook effect, one Gator (Gater) effect.
- Four LFO (BPM-synced).
- One dedicated Pitch LFO (BPM-synced).
- One Sample & Hold (BPM-synced).
- One BPM-synced Delay.
- XY Super-modulation Pad.
ScapesWizard is a machine for soundscapes with very different control concept by triggering different samples assigned to keys via keyboard, or, using Lazy Sequencer to play the sets in sequence, or at random with varying intervals of step lengths. This is a completely reworked and largely enhanced version to its predecessor offering more dedicated and flexible control in general.
There are two different soundengines: Slow Motion Scapes (Main Slot 1&2), OneShots and Loops (FX, Natural, etc.) (Main Slot 3 & 4), Each slot has got a dedicated soundmodifier (color with resonance) plus pan, & delay with two sets of knobsettings for most controls. You got 2 x 24 samples (= 2 x 2 octaves) in direct access via keyboard and 2 sets to assign waves to keys with an optional pitch offset of +/- 12 semitones at each slot plus a further +/- 12 semitones per wave, slot and patch. So this makes 96 samples in straight access with a tuning range of max. +/- 2 octaves. Lazy Sequencer's Ghost Mod will move (morph) between the two sets of knobsettings and this motion is visible on the GUI by respective knobs in motion. Furthermore nearly every knob has got a selectable modsource.
In fact with this machine it is quite important to assemble best matching waves for a project into the wave slots. You can trigger or gate i.e. switch samples with a dedicated tune setting via keyboard (with velocity to contol level) which is ideal for live interaction! Note: This is a machine thus it is not to be played like a common synthesizer!
Hardcore Kicks VSTi 2 LITE is a kick sample player and effector for Windows.
This instrument is designed especially for Hardcore and Hardstyle producers in order to make easy and quick the creation of kicks and basslines. Easy creation not mean just sound design, but the general idea is to make also track production quick and easy by allowing quick and stunning automations through the host program. The LITE build of Hardcore Kicks VSTi has all the features of Hardcore Kicks VSTi 1.x, but introduces a new user interface derived from the v2.x standard version and a big improvement to samples bank management. LITE contains a rebuild of Hardcore Kicks VSTi 1.x SoundBank with some improvements to all patches.
An intuitive tool for Novice Hard Dance producers and a boost to music productivity.
Support .wav 44.100hz format.
Import to bank function.
Fast browse and wave selector.
7 points shaping.
Auto resample for wav.
Normalized output (0;1).
Draw shape directly on wave preview.
5 filter types.
Full control over Frequency, resonance and keynote.
Lowpass, Highpass, bandpass, Notch, Peak filters.
Automatable Cutoff, resonance, keynote, bypass, type.
ADSR Envelope on amp.
ADSR Envelope on pitch.
ADSR envelope on filter.
Draw preview of envelopes.
3 bands distortion.
Automatable amount, frequency, bypass.
4 points control XY.
High quality precision.
Pitch bend wheel control.
Modulation wheel control over filter cutoff.
MIDI CC values.
24 patches per bank.
Support save/load single and complete patch/banks.
Exported as common .FXP MIME Type.
Requires Facebook Like
The TPA-1 is a digital emulation of a class AB tube power amplifier for guitar.
It has been designed and developed to be paired with any guitar preamp (VST/AU or even hardware). Its circuit is not based on any particular physical power amplifier, but it has been designed to have enough versatility to range from vintage to modern tones, letting the user be free to shape its dynamic behaviour with ease, without the need to be a tube amplifier tech.
Every single component on the signal path of the analog circuit has been taken into account and modeled in the best possible way to match the original sound as it was meant to be, while keeping an eye on CPU performances and real-time playability at the same time.
The TPA-1 is meant to be used as a guitar tube power amplifier simulator for live playing and jamming, tracking or mixing inside hosts capable of VST or AU Plug-Ins support.
- Dynamic EL34 / 6L6GC / KT88 pentodes/tetrodes analog modeling (push-pull stage).
- Dynamic ECC83 / 12AX7 triode analog modeling (phase inverter stage).
- Mono / Stereo processing support.
- Selectable oversampling rate (up to 8x).
- Global input / output level controls.
- Double precision (64-bit) floating point mathematical model.
- Fully automatable controls.
Develpoer: Ignite Amps
(Win32, Win64, Mac AU Universal, Mac VST Universal)
DavoSynth is inspired by Davolisint (a rare Italian keyboard created in 1972). There are two oscillators called VCO1 and VCO2 - but there are no waveform selection, syncing options or envelopes. So, what do we have? One Portamento and fine tune per oscillator and the heart of the synth - four sliders with vibrato effect and 7 different footings available at the same time (32', 16', 8', 4', 2', 1', and 1/2'). There's also a lever called "extend" which is an up-only pitch bend.
NadIR is a zero latency, dual Impulse Response (IR) convolver, designed to be used as a cabinet simulator for guitar and bass (pre)amplifiers (VST/AU or even hardware).
It has been designed to perform pristine quality convolution in real time, while being light on the CPU and easy to use, providing advanced built-in filters and delay controls to let guitarists and bassists shape their tone with ease, without the need to be professional audio engineers.
Low CPU usage.
Three routing modes: Mono, Dual Mono and Stereo.
Selectable quality control for max IR length (up to 0.185 seconds).
Automatic high-quality resampling for IRs with different sampling rates.
High-quality analog shaped filters.
Selectable delay for phase interactions between loaded IRs.
Continuous morphing control between loaded IRs.
Global input level and single IR level controls.
Fully automatable controls.
Developer: Ignite Amps
(Win32, Win64, Mac AU Universal, Mac VST Universal)
Urban Nexus is a spectral synthesizer with 32 harmonics that can be simple drawn with mouse. In the same way can be adjusted the amp ADSR and filter ADSR. Additional timbre adjustments are made using warping system and adding phat module with 5 x-mode, also LP/HP filter, LFO and reverberation.
Urban Nexus Features:
- Spectral synthesis with 32 harmonics.
- Power warping system.
- Multimode LFO with BPM syncend and local rate generator.
- Unique phat module with 5 x-mode.
- Internal reverberation.
- 64 factory presets.
- Detune effect for strange and fat sound landscapes.
- Full MIDI Learn