An update to the original and popular Morphiza. This version is a cousin to S3O.. Designed to capture the sounds of the transistor organs of the 60s and 70s. Comes complete with 16 presets but the interface makes it very easy to create your own..
GLS! — is an virtual effect plug-in which allows you to remove vocals from songs. It works on the principle of “central channel subtraction”, where singer’s voice is usually located. In addition, the plug-in is able to preserve bass and drums, which are also often located in the center of the stereo space and may suffer along with the voice.
GLS! is well suited for music with good stereo separation and a dry vocal, slightly worse for a wet vocal, and not suitable for mono tracks. However wet vocals can also be slightly muted by narrowing the stereo before processing.
Do not expect magic. GLS! will remove not only the voice: some other musical instruments or sounds may also disappear or become corrupt, and the song loses stereo. But in some cases the result is quite acceptable.
Elektrostudio - Sixth Month June Poliphonic analog syntesizer.
- VCO with Sawtooth i Pulse (PWM) waves
- Noise Generator
- LFO: Triangle
- VCF: lowpass - cutoff, emphasis
- A/D/S/R envelope with invert option.
- Keyboard: no velocity i aftertouch
Analog Duophonic Synthesizer
- 2 Voices (2 sem modules)
- 2x Multitimbral (duophonic)
- OSC Synthesis can do pwm sync
- Wave Shapes pulse/saw/noise
- 2 OSCs
- 1 Filter morph lpf/hpf/bpf/notch
- 1 LFOs sine
- 2 Envelope Generators 2x ADS
- 37 Keys no responds to Pressure/Velocity
- Double Step Sequencer
Hahaha CS33 is an easy-to-program synth in the spirit of the Hahaha CS01, but with many more options:
- 2 oscillators.
- 2 envelope generators.
- 5 filter modes, including twin linked filters.
- LFO with 5 waveforms and tempo sync.
- 4 effects including distortion and tempo-synced delay.
- Expression controllers (BC / AT / Foot Pedal) supported.