Acon Digital Multiply is a versatile chorus effect with a unique twist. Each simulated voice is processed with a phase randomizing filter so that unpleasant comb filter effects are avoided. The effect can be used to simulate the effect of several performers playing the same tones simultaneously, to widen the spatial image or to create special effects for sound design. Multiply can simulate up to 6 additional voices and both the pitch and the loudness of the voices can be modulated. There is also an integrated equalizer consisting of low cut, low shelf, high shelf and high cut filters that can be applied to the effect signal. An integrated pre-delay section makes it possible to create modulated and diffuse echo effects.
Acon Digital Multiply is available free of charge for both Windows (PC) and OS X (Macintosh). Both 32 and 64-bit versions are available, and the plug-in formats VST, AAX and Audio Units (OS X only) are supported.
Developer: Acon Digital
DOWNLOAD (Win, Mac)
The deputy Mark II is a VST™2.4 software instrument Microsoft Windows® in the tradition of classic string machines and early "polyphonic" synthesizers, written in native C++ code for high performance.
- Polyphonic string/synthesizer (Poly) section and monophonic synthesizer (Mono) section
- Built-in Ensemble and Phaser effects
- Flexible keyboard assignment for Poly and Mono section
- Poly section:
- Up to 61 voices polyphony
- Two band-limited frequency divider-driven oscillator banks
- Sawtooth and PWM waveforms
- 2-pole multi-mode filter and ADS envelope per voice
- Global ADSR envelope for paraphonic modulation
- Resonator bank
- Mono section:
- Single VCO plus suboscillator and noise
- 4-pole lowpass filter
- ADSR envelope and LFO
- Output of Poly section can be send to filter input
- Fully compatible with SM Pro Audio's V-Machine™
Developer: Full Bucket Music
Download the deputy Mark II Manual Version 1.0 (PDF file)
Compact VA substractive synthetizer.
One SAW, One SQUARE, One SUB, One NOISE
No LFO, No FX, No Stereo.
Fast Envelopes, Fast Knob midi response.
- SAW shape
- +-6 Octave tuning
- SOFT SUB add a sine tuned -1 octave
- SQUARE shape
- +-48 Semi tone shifted from VCO1
- PHS : phase shift
VCOs common :
- MIX : mix between VCO1 & 2
- HRMC : Adjustable Harmonic
- NOISE : amount
- 24 dB resonant LPF
- ENV : HADSR + Velocity
- KB, ENV : sources modulation amount
- DIST : Special distortion (FM based)
- ADSR + velocity slope + Volume
Uniwave v2 Based on a substractive architecture, Uniwave have also some FM capababilities. A few unusual controls permiting to tweak and bend your own sound.
Technical specification :
- Real Stereo sub / fm synthetizer
- 8 voices polyphony
- 1x VA custom VCO
- 1x Sub. VCO (RING, FM, PD)
- Unison mode, up to 7 stacked waves
- VCF1 : 12 / 24 dB LPF
- VCF2 : 12 / 24 dB HPF / LPF
- 2x LFO
- 3x Envelopes
Flexible modulation through a large dual matrix :
- Poly and Mono signal splitted.
- Stereo poly signals.
- 2x Polypnonic Arpeggiator
- Modulated delay FX
Developer : Novaflash
Nova-67P is a parallel parametric equalizer plugin combined with a compressor. The compressor can optionally operate in frequency dependent and split-band modes. In this case the plugin operates as a parallel dynamic equalizer.
- 5 bands parallel equalizer with auto-gain.
- Optional high-pass and low-pass filters.
- Full-band frequency dependent and/or split-band compression.
- Side-chain filtering and pre-emphasis.
- Third-octave real-time spectrum analysis.
- External side-chain support.
- 64-bit internal processing.
DOWNLOAD (Win, Mac)