- Multi platform (OS X, Windows, Linux) and multi format (VST, could build a AU also); by using JUCE.
- The sound engine music-synthesizer-for-android is closely modeled on the original DX7 characteristics.
- 144 DAW automatable DX7 parameters available from one single panel.
- Fully supports DX7 input and output Sysex messages; including controller change. This means that you can use this with a native DX7/TX7 as a patch editor.
- Each operator have a realtime VU meter to know which one is active.
- Can load/save any DX7/TX7 sysex programs. It is also possible to save a single program into a different sysex file.
- Comes with a 1024 programs compilation.
- New UI by AZur Studio.
- You can now copy/paste the operator/envelopes values by using the right-click mouse button on the operator.
- Fixed some of mono mode ticks on lower frequencies.
- SynprezFM preset are now in a submenu.