Beatzille is a compact version of the modular synthesizer Bazille commissioned by the German music / technology magazine Beat and developed by u-he.
Beatzille features are a simpler version of Bazille's more robust and larger offering, using the selected and re-arragned modules for a more basic configuration.
- 2 digital oscillators with simultaneous frequency modulation (FM), phase distortion (PD) and fractal resonance (FR) synthesis.
- Multimode analogue style filter (low pass, band pass and high pass) with 6 parallel outs.
- Built-in stereo delay.
- 16-step sequencer with 8 "snapshots".
- Signal processors: inverter, rectifier, sample & hold, lag generators and quantiser.
- Mapping generator (waveshaper) with a variety of drawing tools and controls.
- 2 envelopes and 1 LFO for modulation control.
- User interface zooms in 10% steps (70-200%).
- Configuration menu to set preferences and assign MIDI controls.