Moody is a versatile and easy to use sample player, integrated to the Soundslates collaboration platform.
The plugin features the ability to interact with the cloud in order to upload and download datas such as instruments, presets files and various meta-datas.
The Moody sampler also offers community features, such as sharing instruments with contacts or the entire community.
Being connected to the Soundslates web server, the Moody sampler is able to restore the user's instruments library and meta datas when used on multiple workstation.
- Soundfont import: sfz.
- Audio files import: .wav; mp3, ogg, flac.
- Import via drag and drop.
- Adjustable Sample start & end points.
- Sample looping (zero crossing).
- Full-screen sample display.
- Amp ADSR controls.
- Audio file slicing.
- Polyphonic portamento.
- Adjustable portamento attack and release time and curves.
- Per voice analog modeled filter (HP & LP).
- Filter's ADSR controls.
- Filter's cutoff routing to LFO's.
- Pitch & Volume LFO's.
- Tempo sync for LFO's.
- Voices spread.
- Fx container with built-in: EQ /Delay /reverb/ compressor/ saturator/ flanger.
- Parameter routing to modulation wheel.
- Parameter routing to velocity.
- MIDI learn.
- Offline mode: plugin can be used in offline mode, initial connection to server is not required.
- Access to cloud-based Sound library via Soundslates MPA client.
- Upload of personal instruments.
- Browsing and download of instruments.
- Instruments sharing with personal contacts or community.
- Community ratings of instruments.
- Tagging of instruments with meta-datas.
- 1000+ instruments accessible via the Soundslates cloud library.
- 200 free sounds downloads included in the free plan.
- Auto-download of missing instruments, for personal and collaborative projects.
DOWNLOAD (Win, Mac)