VST Warrehouse - OrilRiver - Denis Tihanov
OrilRiver is a free algorithmic reverberation plugin available in VST2 and VST3 format for any Windows (in the future it is planned to develop for Mac).
With this plugin it is possible to simulate the reverberation of a small room and great hall.
- OrilRiver has a classic parameters such as "Dumping", "Stereo width", "Pre-delay", "Room size", "Diffusion" and an parameter as "Dumping intensity." which allows you to change the reverb decay time of high frequencies.
- 12 variations of the early reflections.
- 3 variations of the reverb tail.
- 3-band equalizer for the wet signal, which helps to create different shades of the virtual space.
- Reverb algorithm is written in assembly language, so signal processing provides a low CPU load.
- 64-bit internal signal processing.
- System Requirements: processor with SSE2 and later.
+ Fixed a bug with the correct saving and loading presets, in particular parameter "Decay time".
Developer: Denis Tihanov